Our original hand cleaner formula developed in 1983 and tested in the harshly dry climates of the Canadian Prairies for 30+ years. Formerly known as 'MP4 Formula'.
Video Product Overview
- Cream/gel hand cleaner
- Concentrated formula (Use 50-75% less compared to competing products)
- Natural, non-toxic and biodegradable ingredients
- Features Botanical Grit abrasive (crushed walnut shells and seeds)
- Highly effective at removing engine oil, urethane, fresh paint and printer's ink
- Leaves hands soft and smooth
- Formerly known as 'MP4 Formula'
- Shipping available in Canada and continental USA
Appearance and texture
- Caramel cookie dough like color and consistency.
- Luxuriously smooth texture.
Full formula is a proprietary trade secret, however core ingredients are:
- Baking soda
- Mineral oil
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Botanical grit
- Naturally separates over time. A quick stir will reconstitute
- Naturally dries out over time. Stirring in a ¼ cup (75mL) of water will reconstitute.
- Will freeze solid at ~-10℃