Tips for Storing Happy Hand Products
Happy Hand Cleaner Products were created in the harshly cold and dry climates of Western Canada. The product never expires or cannot be damaged by extreme environmental conditions. However, here are some tips to help keep our products at their best.
Classic [formerly 'MP4'] and Cococlean Formulas
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- To prevent drying out, keep the factory lid sealed on tight.
- If the product dries add a quarter to half cup of water (75-125mL). Then stir product.
- If the product separates, simply stir until it's back to the consistency of cookie dough.
The oils in Classic and Cococlean may naturally separate after several month (because it's natural!). We don't add any emulsifiers to our products to prevent separation. A quick stir of the cleaner should do the trick to mix the ingredients back to together. The product is most effective on skin when it's the same consistency of cookie dough or frosting.
Greenclean [formerly 'MP7'] Formula
Our Greenclean formula is the most durable to extreme elements. Our clients based in the Canadian Artic love how it works just the same at all temperatures!
- Keep away from moisture.
- Keep the factory lid sealed on tight.
- Store at room temperature in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.