We are always looking for talented and motivated self-starters to join our team. If you are interested in joining Happy Hand Cleaning Products, please send a 2-4 minute video audition discussing, "The Dirtiest Job You Have Ever Done". Also send a resume and email cover letter tailored to the specific position being applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you also have proof of your past work (videos, articles, pictures, etc) please include 3-5 links in your email.
All positions are currently filled at this time.
General Requirements of All Positions
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty. Literally! Dirt, grease and grime is our business!
- Able to consistently meet deadlines and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Have a laptop, cell phone, and dedicated quiet space to work from home
- Under promises and overdelivers
- Super friendly
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Enjoy or desire to work in a “business start-up” type atmosphere.
- Moderate to expert user of Microsoft Word, Excel along with Google G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Hangout, etc)
- Timely and accurate record keeping in our Shopify CRM software.
- Use our softphone web and phone app for all phone calls and messages.
- Available for one team meeting a month in Innisfail, Alberta.
- Availability preferred of Mon-Fri between 8am-4pm for a minimum of 20 hours a week to start. Hours will increase as business expands.
- No specific location required (since we're an online business) but Calgary, Alberta preferred.
Address Applications To:
Happy Hand Cleaning Products