Sample size of Happy Hand Classic. 96ml or 3.25 fl oz cup.
Lifetime limit of one per customer. Not for individual resale.
Our original hand cleaner formula developed in 1983 and tested in the harshly dry climates of the Canadian Prairies for 30+ years. Formerly known as 'MP4 Formula'.
Video Product Overview
- Cream/gel hand cleaner
- Concentrated formula (Use 50-75% less compared to competing products)
- Natural, non-toxic and biodegradable ingredients
- Features Botanical Grit abrasive (crushed walnut shells and seeds)
- Highly effective at removing engine oil, urethane, fresh paint and printer's ink
- Leaves hands soft and smooth
- Formerly known as 'MP4 Formula'
- Shipping available in Canada and continental USA
Appearance and texture
- Caramel cookie dough like color and consistency.
- Luxuriously smooth texture.
Full formula is a proprietary trade secret, however core ingredients are:
- Baking soda
- Mineral oil
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Botanical grit
- Naturally separates over time. A quick stir will reconstitute
- Naturally dries out over time. Stirring in a ¼ cup (75mL) of water will reconstitute.
- Will freeze solid at ~-10℃
- Possible mild reaction for users with sensitivity to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). Recommend Cococlean formula instead
- Possible reaction with Botanical Grit. Recommend Greenclean for users with nuts and seed sensitivities